Recent Recalls & What to do
Faulty products may cause serious injury. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to ensure the product is designed and created without any defects that may injure the consumer. It’s important to stay up to date with current recalls, as they are typically household products or car parts. Below is a list of a few recalls from www.recalls.gov
If you or someone you know has been injured due to a faulty product, it is important to seek medical attention and consult with a lawyer.
Consumer Product Recalls
- “Goal Zero Recalls Power Cables Due to Fire Hazard (April 7, 2021) The pins inside the connector on the power cord can deform and overheat, causing a fire hazard.”
- “Inyo Pool Products Recalls PureLine Pool Pump Motors Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively on inyopools.com (Recall Alert) (March 25, 2021) The pool pump motors can overheat, posing a fire hazard.”
- “ Flame King Recalls Hog 100-Pound Propane Cylinders Due to Fire Hazard (March 24, 2021) The propane cylinders manufactured with a handle below the weld on the side could leak propane gas, posing a fire hazard.”
- “NS NY Distributor Inc Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Premium OrgaZen 7000 and Ginseng Power 5000 Due to Presence of Undeclared Sildenafil and/or Tadalafil (Thu, 08 Apr 2021“
- “Glutenull Bakery Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Goji Berries and Chocolate Cookies (Wed, 07 Apr 2021)”
- “Sabra Dipping Company Issues Limited Voluntary Recall of a Single SKU of Classic Hummus (Mon, 29 Mar 2021)”
- “MERCEDES-BENZ ( 21V235000 ) (SUN, 11 APR 2021 06:00:00 EST) Dated: APR 05, 2021 Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Mercedes Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter vehicles. The multifunctional display in the instrument cluster may not be adjustable”
- “INFINITI ( 21V234000 ) (SUN, 11 APR 2021 06:00:00 EST) Dated: APR 04, 2021 Nissan North America, Inc. (INFINITI) is recalling certain 2021 INFINITI Q50 and Q60 vehicles. After detecting rapid acceleration, the Engine Control Module (ECM) may incorrectly reduce engine power …”
- “CHEVROLET ( 21V210000 ) (SUN, 11 APR 2021 06:00:00 EST) Dated: MAR 25, 2021 General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe vehicles. The second-row center seat belt latch may be trapped beneath the trim bezel and therefore inaccessible.”
Child Safety Seat Recalls
- “DIONO ( 21C002000 ) (SUN, 11 APR 2021 06:00:00 EST) Dated: MAR 24, 2021 Diono is recalling certain Cambria 2 Booster Seats, model numbers 31200-US-01, 31201-US-01, and 31202-US-01. In the event of a crash, a crack between the headrest and backrest can occur”
- “ANGEL GUARD ( 19C003000 ) (SUN, 11 APR 2021 06:00:00 EST) Dated: NOV 05, 2019 Merritt Manufacturing Inc. (Merritt) is recalling certain Angel Guard Angel Ride car beds. The restraint harness may not have been properly sewed where the buckle is attached.”
- “HARMONY ( 18C001000 ) (SUN, 11 APR 2021 06:00:00 EST) Dated: APR 17, 2018 Harmony Juvenile Products (Harmony) is recalling certain Harmony Big Boost Deluxe booster seats. In the event of a crash, the seat belt may cause excessive force to be applied to the restrained child…”
If you have been injured due to a product malfunction, seek medical attention and consult an attorney.
My25% lawyer believes that you shouldn’t have to suffer due to someone else’s negligence. We also believe in putting the most money in your pocket with our 25% contingency agreement, which means you only pay if we win! Our experienced team of attorneys and paralegals are available to help any Georgia resident who was a victim of an injury due to someone else’s negligence. Looking for the best product liability attorney in Atlanta, Georgia? Look no further and contact us today to consult your case. Call us at (833) 25-IS-ALL, That’s (833) 254-7255, and claim your free consultation today.